New Opportunities to join Snozone!
Snozone is the most dynamic and the largest indoor ski slope operator in the
At Snozone we are always looking for team members who share our customer obsession - do you have bags of charm and an easy smile? If so, you are welcome to join the team!
Our current opportunities are:
FOOD & BEVERAGE MANAGER, MILTON KEYNES
Reporting to the General Manager and working with a strong team of dedicated and professional individuals, you will have experience of managing your own team in addition to a strong track record in a single or multi-site business.
As Food & Beverage Manager, you will manage the effective operation of the Café and bar area to ensure customer expectations are met and exceeded. You will be responsible for maximizing all revenue opportunities through effective rota management, budget control and – most importantly – teamwork. Your team will prepare and serve quality food and beverages based on our menu specifications and brand standards, ensuring that customers always experience a clean environment and service at its best.
Ideally you will have experience budgeting and catering for consumer and corporate customers, preparing bespoke menus and food offerings you will work closely with our sales teams to deliver great events encouraging repeat customers.
Key skills for success will be:
- Food and Beverage management experience
- Event experience (party and corporate)
- Food health and safety knowledge
- Experience leading and motivating a team
- Ability to demonstrate budgetary/P&L/margin/stock control knowledge
- Ability to work flexibly (weekend essential)
- Competence in Excel
At Snozone we strongly believe in our values which include an open, honest approach with customers and employees and these are important qualities in our Food & Beverage Manager. Strong communication skills with the ability to influence and engage with team members will be core to your management style.
SALES & MEMBERSHIP ADVISOR, CASTLEFORD
We are looking for an extremely exuberant sales driven individual at our Castleford site.
Accountable to the Sales and Membership Manager, the ideal candidate will have a successful track record within Sales and Membership. They will support and assist the Sales and Membership Manager with the preparation and implementation of the sales activity calendar in order to generate awareness of Snozone and ensure Snozone achieves its sales target.
Further attributes include:
- Proven commercial experience and high performance in a single or multi-site business
- Target driven sales professional
- Proven ability to proactively work in the pursuit of improving closing ratios
- High levels of communication and Customer service skills
- Self starter who is highly motivated
If you've got energy, enthusiasm, attitude and drive for performance, then this could be the job for you.
OPERATIONS MANAGER, MILTON KEYNES
As we continue to develop our internal team, we have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Operations Manager to join us and support the business in our continued growth.
Working with a strong team of dedicated and professional individuals, you will have experience of managing your own team in addition to a strong track record in a single or multi-site business. We are obsessed with providing outstanding customer service and you will have this in mind in everything you do – your success will depend upon it!
Your key focus in the role will be to:
- Work with the General Manager to ensure that the site operates effectively and efficiently and presents to the highest standard at all times.
- Effectively manage costs and maintain budgetary control across maintenance, cleaning and general operation of the site.
- Manage all Health and Safety systems to ensure all legal requirements are met with regard to fire safety, food and beverage, slope accident reporting, site audits etc.
- Manage the maintenance team and cleaning contract ensuring the site is maintained to the highest standard.
- As required, deputise for the General Manager which will include providing leadership, conduct opening and closing procedures, staff and customer management.
- Lead by example and provide coaching where required with the team ensuring outstanding and engaging service to our customers.
At Snozone we strongly believe in our values which include an open, honest approach with customers and employees and these are important qualities in our new Operations Manager. Strong communication skills with the ability to influence and engage with team members will be core to your management style.
This is a great opportunity to join one of the most unique companies in the leisure industry and in return we offer a very competitive salary and rewards package, in addition to career development opportunities.
OPERATIONS SUPPORT MANAGER, MILTON KEYNES
Snozone is the most dynamic and the largest indoor ski slope operator in the
Working with a strong team of dedicated and professional individuals, your key focus in the role will be to:
- Support the Operations Manager to ensure the smooth and safe running of the site
- Ensure all Brand Standards are in place
- Organize the health and safety management system as allocated by the Operations Manager
- To lead by example and offer outstanding engaging customer service to our customers
- Maintain the cleanliness of the building through the management and appraisal of cleaning contractors
At Snozone we strongly believe in our values that include an open, honest approach with customers and employees and these are important qualities in our new Operations Support Manager. In addition you will be:
- A highly motivated individual who demonstrates inspirational skills
- A clear communicator who is professional and can provide exceptional customer experience
- A very committed and diligent working style
- Strong implementation skills
We are looking for an experienced individual with a background in Health & Safety Implementation.
SLOPE DEPARTMENT MANAGER, CASTLEFORD
SKI & SNOWBOARD COACHES
MILTON KEYNES AND CASTLEFORD
Snozone Castelford and Snozone Milton Keynes are looking to recruit seasonal instructing & coaching staff for the 2014-2015 season. Applications are welcome from instructors qualified to BASI Level 1 or above (or equivalent) in alpine skiing or snowboarding, and also from instructors qualified to teach freestyle, race or adaptive in either discipline.
Applicants should be available to start work during October or November 2014 and commit to working until the end of March 2015. Some permanent contracts may be offered at the end of the season.
Contracts will only be offered to instructors able to work for a minimum of 12 hours per week, including at least one weekend day. A limited number of self employed contracts may also be offered.
CUSTOMER SERVICE, RENTAL, FOOD & BEVERAGE
As the winter season approaches we are recruiting on a fixed term contract basis a number of new team members to work across all areas of Snozone at both Milton Keynes and Castleford.
You will contribute to the team by taking responsibility for:
- Providing the highest possible standard of service that delivers an outstanding experience for all our customers.
- Engaging with our customers at all times, greeting them appropriately, asking them about their visit and encouraging them to visit again.
- Engaging with all our customers at every opportunity.
- Providing accurate information about our products to all our customers.
- Ensuring all company polices are understood and adhered to.
- Acting with integrity at all times.
However, your main responsibility will be to smile at customers. Yes, really! We believe that this is the best start to creating a terrific visitor experience.
You will ideally have experience of working in the leisure industry; however your natural energy and drive are more important to us. You will have a positive, proactive approach and be keen to use your own initiative to always improve the customer experience.
Naturally, you will be available to work evenings and weekends on a rota basis and as we place a high value on teamwork, you will be happy to support your colleagues and work across all parts of the site as required. In return we offer great pay and benefits in addition to direct access to the most fun and vibrant working environment in the industry.
Applicants must be over 18 years old.
Interested? Apply now!
Please note that we do receive a large volume of applications and therefore it is not possible to respond to everyone. Unfortunately, if you have not been selected for an interview we will not be able to respond to you individually, however we would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your interest.