Snozone are recruiting NOW!
Snozone is the most dynamic and the largest indoor ski slope operator in the
At Snozone we are always looking for team members who share our customer obsession - do you have bags of charm and an easy smile? If so, you are welcome to join the team!
Our current opportunities are:
CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGER, MILTON KEYNES
Snozone Milton Keynes are seeking a Customer Service Manager. The successful candidate will report to the General Manager and ensure that Snozone delivers outstanding and engaging customer service and that any issues are actioned and recovered with the most positive response. This is an exciting opportunity in a hands on role for someone with previous management experience in a customer focused environment.
Snozone has high standards and believes in strong teamwork in order to delight our customers.
Duties will include:
- To ensure that revenue is maximised throughout all points of sale and that a commercial culture of 'sell-up and sell-on' is understood and implemented throughout the business.
- To continuously strive to improve the retail offer and merchandising display.
- Ensuring staff rotas reflect the operational requirements across all hours of the business.
- Development of the team to ensure the ability to work across all departments.
- Ensure the department is appropriately staff and resourced according to the needs of the business.
- To take responsibility for the site's total P&L performance and accountability for your department ensuring that we exceed budgeted expectations and deliver year on year growth.
- To provide inspriring leadership, be a standard bearer for the Company's values and deliver outstanding customer service at all times.
This is a great opportunity to join one of the most unique companies in the leisure industry and in return we offer a very competitive salary and rewards package, in addition to career development opportunities.
SALES & MEMBERSHIP ADVISOR, CASTLEFORD
Having undergone a major transformation, Snozone have just launched a brand new sales process. We are looking for extremely exuberant sales driven individuals at our Castleford site.
Accountable to the Sales and Membership Manager, the ideal candidate will have a successful track record within Sales and Membership. They will support and assist the Sales and Membership Manager with the preparation and implementation of the sales activity calendar in order to generate awareness of Snozone and ensure Snozone achieves its sales target.
Further attributes include:
- Proven commercial experience and high performance in a single or multi-site business
- Target driven sales professional
- Proven ability to proactively work in the pursuit of improving closing ratios
- High levels of communication and Customer service skills
- Self starter who is highly motivated
If you've got energy, enthusiasm, attitude and drive for performance, then this could be the job for you.
Please note that we do receive a large volume of applications and therefore it is not possible to respond to everyone. Unfortunately, if you have not been selected for an interview we will not be able to respond to you individually, however we would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your interest.