New Opportunities to join Snozone!
Snozone is the most dynamic and the largest indoor ski slope operator in the
At Snozone we are always looking for team members who share our customer obsession - do you have bags of charm and an easy smile? If so, you are welcome to join the team!
Our current opportunities are:
CUSTOMER SERVICE, RENTAL, FOOD & BEVERAGE
As the winter season approaches we are recruiting on a fixed term contract basis a number of new team members to work across all areas of Snozone at both Milton Keynes and Castleford.
You will contribute to the team by taking responsibility for:
- Providing the highest possible standard of service that delivers an outstanding experience for all our customers.
- Engaging with our customers at all times, greeting them appropriately, asking them about their visit and encouraging them to visit again.
- Engaging with all our customers at every opportunity.
- Providing accurate information about our products to all our customers.
- Ensuring all company polices are understood and adhered to.
- Acting with integrity at all times.
However, your main responsibility will be to smile at customers. Yes, really! We believe that this is the best start to creating a terrific visitor experience.
You will ideally have experience of working in the leisure industry; however your natural energy and drive are more important to us. You will have a positive, proactive approach and be keen to use your own initiative to always improve the customer experience.
Naturally, you will be available to work evenings and weekends on a rota basis and as we place a high value on teamwork, you will be happy to support your colleagues and work across all parts of the site as required. In return we offer great pay and benefits in addition to direct access to the most fun and vibrant working environment in the industry.
Applicants must be over 18 years old.
Interested? Apply now!
MAINTENANCE TEAM MEMBER
FULL TIME – 40HRS PER WEEK
Snozone Castleford is seeking a Maintenance Team Member to ensure that that the facility operates effectively, efficiently and is presented to the highest standard at all times.
Snozone has high standards and believes in strong teamwork in order to delight our customers and team members.
Duties will include:
- Carrying out planned and preventative maintenance as directed by the Maintenance Manager
- Demonstrating good housekeeping regarding water, gas and electricity
- Using the maintenance strategies in place to maintain service levels
- To adhere to all health and safety procedures at all times
- To be a standard bearer for the company’s values and deliver outstanding customer service
Qualifications and experience needed:
- HNC Electrical engineering
- Apprentice trained
- Experience of pumps, motors, valves, hydraulics and air handling units would be advantageous
- Organised and able to prioritise tasks
- Full driving license
SALES & MEMBERSHIP ADVISOR, MILTON KEYNES
We are currently looking for exuberant sales driven individuals to join our sales team.
Accountable to the Sales and Membership Manager, the ideal candidate will have a successful track record within Sales and Membership. They will support and assist the Sales and Membership Manager with the preparation and implementation of the sales activity calendar in order to generate awareness of Snozone and ensure Snozone achieves its sales target.
Further attributes include:
- Proven commercial experience and high performance in a single or multi-site business
- Target driven sales professional
- Proven ability to proactively work in the pursuit of improving closing ratios
- High levels of communication and Customer service skills
- Self starter who is highly motivated
If you've got energy, enthusiasm, attitude and drive for performance, then this could be the job for you.
Applicants must be over 18 years old.
SKI & SNOWBOARD COACHES
MILTON KEYNES AND CASTLEFORD
Snozone Castelford and Snozone Milton Keynes are looking to recruit seasonal instructing & coaching staff for the 2014-2015 season. Applications are welcome from instructors qualified to BASI Level 1 or above (or equivalent) in alpine skiing or snowboarding, and also from instructors qualified to teach freestyle, race or adaptive in either discipline.
Applicants should be available to start work during October or November 2014 and commit to working until the end of March 2015. Some permanent contracts may be offered at the end of the season.
Contracts will only be offered to instructors able to work for a minimum of 12 hours per week, including at least one weekend day. A limited number of self employed contracts may also be offered.
Please note that we do receive a large volume of applications and therefore it is not possible to respond to everyone. Unfortunately, if you have not been selected for an interview we will not be able to respond to you individually, however we would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your interest.