New Opportunities to join Snozone!
Snozone is the most dynamic and the largest indoor ski slope operator in the
At Snozone we are always looking for team members who share our customer obsession - do you have bags of charm and an easy smile? If so, you are welcome to join the team!
Our current opportunities are:
MAINTENANCE / HANDYMAN
To maintain the facility by carrying out planned and preventative maintenance across the site; being proactive in continually improving the standards taking into account health and safety regulations and expectations of customers.
To engage with our customers at all times, greeting them appropriately and encouraging them to visit again.
- HNC Electrical engineering (or equivalent) essential
- Recognised qualification in plumbing and/or heating systems
- Experience of pumps, motors, valves, hydraulics and air handling units essential
- Apprentice trained (ideally)
- Skilled tradesperson; able to manage a variety of tasks
- Organised and able to prioritise tasks
- Full driving license
- Caretaker/Handyman: 1 year
SALES & MEMBERSHIP ADVISORS
CASTLEFORD & MILTON KEYNES
Snozone Castleford are seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Sales & Membership Advisor to join our existing sales team.
Accountable to the Sales and Membership Manager, the ideal candidate will have a successful track record working within a sales team focused on over achievement of targets.
You will support and assist the Sales and Membership Manager with the preparation and implementation of the sales activity calendar in order to generate awareness of Snozone and ensure we achieve our sales targets.
Key skills and attributes required are:
Proven commercial experience
High performance in a single or multi-site business (not necessarily leisure)
Target driven sales approach
Proven ability to proactively work in the pursuit of improving closing ratios
High levels of communication and Customer Service skills
Self starter who is highly motivated
If you've got energy, enthusiasm, attitude and drive for performance then this could be the job for you!
CHEF, MILTON KEYNES
To ensure an effective and efficient kitchen operation, keeping a full product range at all times, maximising sales and decreasing costs through strict inventory control and adhering to Snozone’s standards and Health and Safety regulations.
To ensure the delivery of excellent restaurant food to meet our brand standards, playing their part in maximising our customers’ experience. This all helps towards satisfying our customers and ensuring repeat visits.
You will need to comply with Health & Safety and food hygiene guidelines and also help in the delivery of the operational priorities for the site and Food & Beverage.
Must be over 18 years old with experience in food preparation.
HEAD CHEF, MILTON KEYNES
Reporting to the Food & Beverage Manager you will ensure an effective and efficient kitchen operation, keeping a full product range at all times, maximising sales and decreasing costs through strict inventory control and adhering to Snozone’s standards and Health and Safety regulations.
Key skills for success will be:
- Ensure the department is appropriately staffed and resourced according to the needs of the business.
- Install a culture of high performance and performance management and ensure this is received positively by all team members.
- Ensure all team members are exceeding KPI targets and PDP objectives, and that corrective coaching is applied where needed.
- Hold constructive fortnightly team meetings and deliver relevant business updates and training as required.
- Ensure that there is a thorough understanding of the specification sheets throughout the team, and that all food is prepared to these specifications.
- As a pre-requisite, ensure that we have a full stock holding of all menu items.
- Ensure that all food is correctly labelled and stored in accordance with the food safety guidelines
- Ensure that all food items meet the HACCP requirements.
- To adhere to the strict policies regarding personal grooming and hygiene.
- To be fully conversant with and responsible for the requirements of the Food Safety Audit.
At Snozone we strongly believe in our values which include an open, honest approach with customers and employees and these are important qualities in all of our team members.
TEAM MEMBERS (CUSTOMER SERVICE, RENTAL, FOOD & BEVERAGE)
CASTLEFORD & MILTON KEYNES
You will contribute to the team by taking responsibility for:
- Providing the highest possible standard of service that delivers an outstanding experience for all our customers.
- Engaging with our customers at all times, greeting them appropriately, asking them about their visit and encouraging them to visit again.
- Engaging with all our customers at every opportunity.
- Providing accurate information about our products to all our customers.
- Ensuring all company polices are understood and adhered to.
- Acting with integrity at all times.
You will ideally have experience of working in the leisure industry; however your energy and drive are more important to us. You will have a positive, proactive approach and be keen to use your own initiative to always improve the customer experience.
Naturally, you will be available to work evenings and weekends on a rota basis and as we place a high value on teamwork, you will be happy to support your colleagues and work across all parts of the site as required. In return we offer great pay and benefits in addition to direct access to the most fun and vibrant working environment in the industry.
Applicants must be over 18 years old.
SKI & SNOWBOARD COACHES
MILTON KEYNES & CASTLEFORD
Join the coaching team at the best indoor slopes in the UK.
Snozone Castleford and Snozone Milton Keynes are looking to recruit seasonal coaching staff for the 2015-2016 season. Applications are welcome from instructors qualified to a minimum of BASI Level 1 (or equivalent) in alpine skiing or snowboarding and also from instructors qualified to teach freestyle, race or adaptive in either discipline. We recruit team members who effortlessly engage with clients, work effectively in teams and who revel in the challenge of delivering excellent lessons and sessions.
Applicants should be available to start work from October or November 2015 and commit to working until Easter 2016.
Contracts will be offered to instructors able to work for a minimum of 12 hours per week, including at least one weekend day.
We offer competitive salaries, great staff training and the opportunity to forge a career in snow sports. Some permanent contracts are offered at the end of the season and every year some of our coaches will work in Andorra.
Please note that we do receive a large volume of applications and therefore it is not possible to respond to everyone. Unfortunately, if you have not been selected for an interview we will not be able to respond to you individually, however we would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your interest.