We are currently closed, however as we prepare to reopen we’ve updated our Terms and Conditions that now contain a number of new safety measures fully aligned to the Government’s directive and in addition, a few extra actions we feel to be necessary to ensure we can deliver the best possible experience to you during these testing times. Please read our Terms and Conditions in full by clicking here, listed below is a summary of the new points:
- All activities must now be booked in advance, we can no longer accept or admit ‘walk-up’ custom for activities that haven’t been scheduled.
- All guests must come ready changed in waterproof clothing for their activity (except for footwear) as we will not be operating our changing room facilities (except for the disabled change area)
- Lockers will not be available – please don’t bring valuables or anything you cannot keep on your person whilst on the slope.
- Toilets will be staffed to admit guests on a ‘one in one out’ basis
- Due to reasons of hygiene, we will no longer be hiring clothing out
- Due to reasons of hygiene, we will no longer be issuing helmets. We have sourced a supply of helmets which we can retail for very reasonable prices in our shop.
- We will not be accepting cash anymore, all payments must be paid via credit/debit card (except for vending)
- All lessons will be private lessons- extending upwards from 1 for family/social bubble capping at 5-8.
- Sledging will not be available in the short-medium term.
- We will only be offering table service in our restaurants. Please wait in the designated areas and you will be seated by a member of our team, your order taken and food delivered to a designated collection point.
- Screening will be installed at reception, at the equipment hire area and at the bar
- We will have a one way system in operation which we ask all guests to adhere to. We will still be operating a 2m rule of safe, social distancing.
We want you all to start enjoying Snowsports once again and ask that you support us in adhering to these new T’s & C’s for everyone’s safety and wellbeing.