- Snowsports are highly intensive and demand a lot of your stamina and energy. This makes them fantastic for burning calories – on average you can burn 400 calories an hour while skiing!
- You can get a full body workout with snowsports from your core right down to your calves, keeping you feeling and looking fit all year round!
- Skiing and snowboarding are great for defining muscles in various parts of your body, as it requires good muscle control to keep yourself upright and steady on the snow.
- High energy exercise, such as skiing, can release endorphins to improve your mood and help you feel motivated about your day.
- Snowsports are great for the whole family to get involved in, at the same pace and at the same time enable you to spend quality time together.
- Snozone provides a great chance to meet new people with our social events and through the members VIP Facebook group.
- Above all, snowsports are fun and invigorating, offering a sustainable and progressive exercise solution.
A Mountain of Rewards
- Save up to £500 per year!*
- 50% off every slope session and group activity May – September (25% off every slope session, lesson and activity October – April)
- Priority Booking for our market leading SnoAcademy and School Holiday Camps, plus 15% off the ticket price for both
- Free one hour slope pass for every member you refer, so the more members you refer, the less you pay! You need never pay as you go again!
- Free lesson if you participate in our Snozone Disability Snowsports.
- Two free 1 hour recreational passes when you join – worth over £45
- 15% off all shop merchandise, in the restaurant (excluding alcohol & confectionary)
- 15% off children’s parties.
- 15% off private lesson. 20% off if this is an adaptive lesson!
- Exclusive members only events and Facebook Members Group with additional rewards throughout the year
- Free Ski Carriage for all Crystal Holidays booked (terms & conditions apply)
- Free wax and edge line service every three weeks conducted at both sites
- Chance to win a free winter holiday every year!
Join the revolution and enjoy snowsports all year round with a simple one off payment with no contract and membership options for individuals and families. Prices start from £73pp.
For more information please email email@example.com (Milton Keynes) or mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org (Castleford) with your name, telephone number and details of your enquiry. We will contact you within 48 hours.
*Based on a family membership and average usage throughout the year. Terms and conditions of membership apply.
“18 months ago I was told I would need a wheelchair and as of today, I can ski”
Snozone Member, Sarah Taylor-Marshall
“I come nearly every week to Glenda’s coaching and I have made so many new friends”
Snozone Member, Viviane Holiday started skiing at 70yrs old
“…the benefits of being a member are great. The Development Coaching sessions are invaluable… After a year and a half there is still something to work on or try new”
Snozone Member, Greg Agarlike